DDMoRe Model Repository
Welcome!This is the new version of the DDMoRe Repository. The first release developed and provided by the DDMoRe Foundation. This release contains the following new features:
- Support for PharmML 0.8.1 (used by the DDMoRe interoperability products).
- Improvements in presentation, such as the display of the model submission ID.
- Numerous bug fixes.
If you have any suggestions for improvement or wish to report a bug then please report them here.
As of 22 May 2017, the repository contains 106 Pharmacometric models. 51 are represented in PharmML and of those 24 use the latest version and most are also represented in MDL.
The DDMoRe Foundation (DDMoRe) Repository enables access to curated and shared knowledge for the benefit of model-informed drug discovery, development and usage.
The Model Repository is an open, publicly-available, free-to-use platform that is indexed, fully searchable and supported by peer-review. Together with DDMoRe's unique interoperability framework, these tools facilitate the collaborative development of computational models.
Users can submit their models in a number of formats, but to benefit from all of the repository's features will need to use the PharmML representation.
DDMoRe relies on the scientific community to build knowledge and fill the repository with relevant content. Thus we welcome models with relevance to the discovery, development and usage of drugs and spanning PK, PD and disease models as well as the range from empirical to systems pharmacology/biology models.
The model submission process is detailed here.
Next releasesUpcoming features include
- exhaustive annotation of models
- a more comprehensive search engine based on available metadata
- faceted browsing based on the types of models available
- a detailed procedure for model qualification
- integration with the DDMoRe Interoperability Framework